Ally Blake Romance Author - Blog

Latest news from Australian romance author Ally Blake, writer of fun, fresh flirty romance novels.

Tuesday 6 January 2009

sold!

My nineteenth book, GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE will be a Modern Heat release in the UK this August. Woohoo!!!

Here are Wynnie and Dylan. Aren't they fab? I'm sure gonna miss writing about them. This was one of those rare, easy, pleasurable from day dot books to write. Starting with the image of my heroine handcuffed to a sculpture outside the hero's skyscraper how could I not have a ball?

My editor's glowing comments have left me very slightly blushing, and itching to really get stuck into Dylan's sister's story. Meg Kelly is a spitfire. And her hero Zach...sigh. I get the feeling he's going to be one of my favourites.

Check out my website for more about GETTING RED-HOT WITH THE ROGUE and the series of stories about the Kelly family of Brisbane. They're rich, they're powerful, they've always had everything they've ever wanted. Is there hope for them yet?

Labels: , ,